PNEUMATIC DRILLING MACHINE FOR HOLES UP TO 52 MM
The AIR.52/3 is meant for processing in hazardous areas such as the offshore and petrochemical industry, oil and gas extraction industry, power stations and the ship building and maritime industry.
The advantages of AIR.52/3
- 900 Watt motor
- AIR Consumption 0.9 m^3/min
- MIN Workforce 6.2 bar (620 kPa/9.3 PSI)
- Megnetic force 1,000 kg.
- Core drilling from Ø12 - 52mm.
- Cutting depth 55mm.
- Direct arbor 19.05mm. Weldon
- Stroke 90 mm.
- Weight 13 kg.
- Speed: 400 RPM.
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 560 x 250 x 340 mm.
- Magnet (H x W x L) 220 x 75 x 48 mm.