ECO.100/4D SWIVEL BASE
Magnetic Drilling/Threading Machine for holes up to 100 mm
Next to the unprecedentedly powerful motor, state-of-the-art electrically and mechanically adjustable torque and rotational speed settings, the ECO.100/4 D has a swivel base. This means that the magnet is able to rotate 30º both ways and slide 15-20 mm forward and backwards.
The advantages of ECO.100/4
- 1,900 Watt motor
- Megnetic force 3,000 kg.
- Core drilling from Ø12 - 100mm.
- Twist drilling from Ø1 - 31.75mm.
- Countersink from Ø10 - 50mm.
- Threading from M3-M30
- Cutting depth 110mm.
- With MT3 industrial arbor 19.05mm. Weldon
- Stroke 260 mm.
- Weight 28 kg.
- 2 Speed: 42-110 / 65-190 / 140-400 / 220-620 RPM.
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 510(710) x 310 x 365 mm.
- Magnet (H x W x L) 220 x 110 x 64 mm.