Magnetic drilling machine ø 12 - 50 mm
Maximum power converted into the new 2 speed oil filled synchronized gearbox, which improves the motor efficiency and lifetime of key components. The one piece gearbox-in-slide design ensures stable support, faster drilling times and more accurate hole sizing. The newly designed handles offer the operator more comfort, where the new internal handle support bearing ensures direct-feed travel.
- High precision slide & rail construction
- Integrated oil bath gearbox
- Morse Taper 3 spindle
- Practical long stroke
- 2-speed gearbox
The advantages of ECO.50S
- 1,250 Watt motor
- Megnetic force 1,500 kg.
- Core drilling from Ø12 - 50mm.
- Twist drilling from Ø1 - 13mm.
- Countersink from Ø1 - 55mm.
- Cutting depth 75mm.
- With MT3 industrial arbor 19.05mm. Weldon
- Stroke 170 mm.
- Weight 11.2 kg.
- 2 Speed: 315 / 690 RPM.
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 445(615) x 200 x 320 mm.
- Magnet (H x W x L) 160 x 80 x 36 mm.