Magnetic Drilling Machine for Pipe Drilling Application
The TUBE.55-T is equipped with a patented technology magnetic base and offers particularly strong grip even on steel as thin as 3mm. The "patent-pending" foot with rotating magnets makes it possible to place the machine on tube material with a diameter of 80 mm and larger without any effort. This magnetic base does not need any electricity, so that available amperage can be used entirely for the motor. In addition, this offers extra safety: in case of accidental loss of voltage, the machine will not come loose from the workpiece. With a powerfull 1600W motor the TUBE.55-T isable to drill holes up to 55 mm diameter quickly and effciently.
• 1600W motor
• 55 mm magnetic drill
• 860 kg magnetic force
• Highly stable wide stance
• Direct spindle drive
• Easy to handle
The advantages of ECO.TUBE.55-T Magnet base drilling machine.
- 1600 Watt motor
- Megnetic force 860 kg.
- Core drilling from Ø12 - 55mm.
- Twist drilling from Ø1 - 23mm.
- Countersink from Ø1 - 60mm.
- Cutting depth 55mm.
- With MT3 industrial arbor 19.05mm. Weldon
- Stroke 170 mm.
- Weight 17.60 kg.
- Speed: 185-530 / 250-460 RPM.
- Dimensions (H x W x L) 523(693) x 210 x 320 mm.
- Magnet (H x W x L) 266 x 239 x 82 mm.
1 Year warranty.
Service and spare parts by KUSUMA Intertrading